What is Meridia?
Meridia is a drug substance, which is commonly used for weight loss management, by its nature in affecting the chemicals within the brain. It is often used alongside exercise and dieting, usually in cases where the patient suffers from diabetes, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol.
Warning about Buying Meridia:
- Always consult your doctor before use, especially if you suffer from depression, seizures, any bleeding disorder, glaucoma, high blood pressure, liver or kidney disease, underactive thyroid, history of gall stones, being younger than 16, or older than 65.
- Meridia (sibutramine) is no longer available in the US market since October 2010.
About Meridia drugs:
Meridia comes in pill form, and is for oral ingestion. It is made up of a white cream colored crystalline powder, made up of the chemical Sibutramine hydrocholoride monohydrate, and it has a water solubility of 2.9mg/mL in PH 5.2 water.
About Buying Meridia capsules:
Meridia capsules are available in different strengths of sibrutramine hydrochloride monohydrate, ranging from 15mg to 5mg. The typical inactive ingredients include NF; microcrystalline cellulose, NF; magnesium stearate, NF; colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, and NF; hard-gelatin (which is made up of USP: gelatin, and titanium dioxide).
- 5mg – 10mg contain FD&C Blue No.2
- 5mg – 15mg contain D&C Yellow No.10
About Meridia – Warning to side-effects!
You must always consult your doctor before starting any treatment program with Meridia; especially as it is a strong drug that effects your brain, so it does come with high negative side-effects if it is misused, or the dosage is taken incorrectly.
Negative side-effects can include:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing.
- Hallucinations, tremor, nausea, vomiting, agitation, fever, overactive reflexes, diarrhea, dilated pupils or having no co-ordination.
- Fast or pounding heartbeat, or any irregularity.
- Tendency to bleed or bruise easily – bleeding gums, nose bleeds or any blood that doesn’t stop.
- Heavy feelings in chest, chest pain, especially if spreads to the shoulder or arm.
- Feelings of weakness or numbness, problems with balance, speech or vision.
- Changes in eating patterns (No appetite or over eating).
- Stomach pain or constipation.
- Upset stomach or dry mouth.
- Any pain in joints or back, headaches.
- Feelings of depression, anxiety or dizzy spells.
- Any skin rashes
- Any redness or tingly feeling under your skin, along with redness or warmth.
- Insomnia, lack of sleep, or over sleeping.
- Any fly symptoms, sore throat, cough, or runny/blocked nose.
If any of these symptoms occur then you must consult a healthcare professional immediately, along with any other abnormalities you notice from after taking Meridia.
Is it safe to buy Meridia online?
You should only purchase Meridia from pharmaceutical license held outlets, (which should be able to show proof on demand), and they should also be recognized as a trader by a governing body of medicine.
To check up more on your chosen online vendor, you should always check online forums where you can find users experience and feedback from the service. This then should give you a fair idea of what to expect from their service.
Should I purchase Meridia without seeing a doctor?
Under no circumstance should you consume the drug without seeking medical advice, from its powerful properties in influencing the body; you should be fully assessed by your GP, along with blood tests, allergies you may have, your medical history, and if you are on any other medication.
The drug treatment should always be monitored by a doctor, as to check you are taking the correct dose levels, and not showing any signs of negative side-effects.
Warning: There is nothing safe about Meridia, if you don’t check, or follow your doctor’s instructions.
Read more about Meridia:
- Buy cheap Meridia
- Generic Meridia
- What to know before you buy Meridia
- Buy Sibutramine (Meridia)
- How to buy Meridia online
- Product description